Quannacut Inpatient Addiction Intake/Rehab/Detox
Quannacut Inpatient Addiction Services are fully accredited hospital-based detoxification and rehabilitation programs licensed by the NY State Department of Health and the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) and The Joint Commission. Inpatient services include group and individual therapy, all inpatient services are provided by an interdisciplinary treatment team and include comprehensive individualized treatment plans, self-help meetings, recreation/creative arts therapy, medical services, psychiatric services, discharge planning, education, and smoking cessation.
- Intake assessments completed Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm
- 20-Bed Quannacut Rehabilitation Services
- Quannacut Rehab is a therapeutic person-centered environment that assists patients in sustaining recovery.
- 10-Bed Quannacut Detoxification Unit
- Detoxification assessments available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week through the Emergency Department
- An acute care medical setting that provides detoxification services
All inpatient services are provided at Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital, 201 Manor Place, Greenport, NY 11944.
Note: There is no banking availability. Cash all benefit and personal checks prior to arrival. Cash or valuables may be locked in the hospital safe.