Quannacut Inpatient Addiction Intake/Rehab/Detox
Quannacut Inpatient Addiction Services are fully accredited hospital-based detoxification and rehabilitation programs licensed by the NY State Department of Health and the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) and The Joint Commission. Inpatient services include group and individual therapy, acupuncture, individualized treatment, self-help meetings, recreation/creative arts therapy, medical services, psychiatric services, discharge planning, addiction education, and smoking cessation.
- Intake assessments completed Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm
- 20-Bed Quannacut Rehabilitation Unit
- Quannacut Rehab has a sub-acute residential unit that builds sober living skills to aid patients in sustaining recovery upon return to their communities.
- 10-Bed Quannacut Detoxification Unit
- Detoxification assessments available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week through the Emergency Department
- Provides an acute care medical setting that provides detoxification from those substances, which require medical management. Education regarding treatment and the effects of chemical dependency are offered. Patients are assisted with a referral to the next level of care.
All inpatient services are provided at Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital, 201 Manor Place, Greenport, NY 11944.
Note: There is no banking availability. Cash all benefit and personal checks prior to arrival. Cash or valuables may be locked in the hospital safe.