Patient Financial Services
201 Manor Place, Greenport New York 11944
Your Hospital bill includes a basic daily charge that covers your room, meals, routine nursing care and services for ancillary care such as x-rays, laboratory tests and medications, as well as operating and delivery room fees. If you have insurance coverage, the Hospital will bill your insurance company directly for covered services. However, those services not covered by insurance are the patient’s responsibility, as well as any co-pays, co-insurance, or deductibles.
Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital is a participating provider with many health plan networks. Some health plans use smaller networks for certain products they offer so it is important to check with your insurance provider to verify they have a contract with SBELIH that includes your specific plan.
You will receive a bill for any services not paid by your insurance company. The Hospital depends upon your prompt payment to meet its financial obligations. Payment of these bills can be made at the Cashier’s Office located near the ER entrance. Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital accepts cash, checks, money orders, and the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Your Hospital Bill
- Questions About Your Bill
- Insurances Accepted: Please call the Business Office at (631) 477-5555
- SBELIH Financial Assistance Policy
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital Current Charge Master
- Average Charges by Medicare DRG: Please call the Business Office at (631) 477-5711
- Language Assistance: CyraCom Phone and Video Interpretation/Translation available upon request