Patients are recovering and being discharged, and we applaud the extraordinary work being done by all of our courageous staff. Although there is still much work to be done, we are slowly but surely making our way down the other side of the COVID-19 curve.
Since our last update, we have:
- Reopened our Quannacut Detoxification unit
- Reopened our Quannacut Rehabilitation unit and we are accepting patients into the program
- Resumed diagnostic mammography, CAT scanning and ultrasound services in our Radiology Department
We continue to:
- Follow our Revised Visitor Policy
- Redeploy staff to support COVID efforts within the hospital
- Offer outpatient Laboratory services during the limited hours of 7:30am-10am
- Safely provide outpatient Physical Therapy Services at our Southold location
- Encourage you to regularly review and adhere to the guidelines being issued by the CDC and NYS DOH
Moving forward, we are:
- Awaiting guidance from Governor Cuomo regarding resuming elective surgery
- Finalizing a plan to resume outpatient CAT scan services in our Radiology Department
We also continue to thank you for your continued cooperation and support during this time.